Suggestions and Complaints
We greatly appreciate both negative and positive feedback and value the feedback received from our patients.
We are happy to receive feedback via our feedback page
Practice Complaints Procedure
If you have any complaint or concern about the service that you have received from the doctors or staff working for this practice you are entitled to ask for an explanation. We operate an in-house complaints procedure as part of the NHS Practice Complaints procedure for dealing with complaints. Our complaints system meets national criteria.
We hope most problems can be resolved easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be resolved in this way and you wish to make a complaint, please inform us as soon as possible – ideally within a matter of days or at most a few weeks – as this will enable us to deal with the circumstances more easily. If it is not possible to do that, please let us have details of your complaint:
- Within 12 months of the incident that caused the complaint
- Within 12 months of discovering you have a problem, provided this is within 12 months of the incident
Please put your complaint in writing, or you may use our Practice complaints form. We request that you put your complaint in writing, or you may make your complaint verbally to the Practice Manager or Doctor, but it is preferable if you put your concerns in writing and be as specific as possible about your complaint. Your complaint should be addressed to our Practice Manager or to any of the Doctors at the Practice or you can telephone and speak to the Practice Manager: 020 7373 4102
What we shall do
We shall acknowledge your complaint within three working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within ten working days of the date we acknowledged the complaint. We shall then be in a position to offer you an explanation or a meeting with people involved. When we look into your complaint we shall aim to
- Find out what happened and what went wrong:
- Make it possible to discuss the problem with those concerned with those concerned, if you would like this:
- Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate.
- Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.
Complaining on behalf of someone else
Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of medical confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know you have his or her permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable because of illness of providing this.
Complaining to the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) or NHS England
We hope that, if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice. However, this does not affect your right to approach the local CCG or NHS England, if you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us, or if you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation.
- West London (Kensington and Chelsea, Queen's Park and Paddington) CCG. Tel: 020 3350 4567
- NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0300 311 22 33
Health Service Ombudsman
We endeavour to resolve all your concerns through local resolution process, but if you feel we have not done so to your satisfaction, you have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman. This should be done within six months of this response. Their contact details are:
- The Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP - Helpline on 0345 015 4033.
You may also get help and advice from:
- Voiceability: The advocacy organisation for most London boroughs. The helpline number is 0300 330 5454.
- Healthwatch: Healthwatch Kensington & Chelsea: address: Unit 25, Shaftesbury Centre, 85 Barlby Road, London, W10 6BN. Tel: 020 8968 7049
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.